After 20 years of being a "criminal", I don't have to be scared anymore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gritter, Mar 20, 2011.

1. High, everyone. My name is Gritter and I am a medical marijuana patient / caregiver / grower / smoker. I have been steadily smoking grass for twenty years now. I only very recently told my clueless family (that I've been smoking weed since I was a kid) and moved to a Medical Marijuana Legal state strictly for the marijuana laws, because I've been a "criminal" for those twenty years.

A month ago, I wouldn't have dared register with this site. I was too paranoid. Never travel with it, don't talk about it over the phone, constantly paranoid - if someone knocked on the door... it's a panicked scramble to hide all the ganja and papers and bongs and scales. Cover up the smell with incense, etc.

Always worried about piss tests. I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with what I'm talking about. Always sketched out about five - oh... That was Ohio. If you got busted growing, they'd confiscate your HOUSE.

The best stuff I could get was dried up, old, schwaag - usually with seeds and tasting like dirt. I had no choice, but the worst part about it all, was having to associate with "drug dealers" to get herb.

"People who are willing to go to jail to sell me weed." - Joe Rogan

Anyway, I finally got my doctor's medical recommendations and now I can live my life in freedom. The best part is, I can grow :)

I got a few clones from our local dispensary the other day, but this isn't my first rodeo. It's just my first legit performance.

I look forward to learning and growing with all of you fine folks here and thanks for having me.

2. welcome, there's nothing to worry about anymore

3. Congratulations man, a clear conscious is always refreshing. I wish you a plentiful harvest and happy toking.

I plan on getting myself a MMJ card for frequent head aches/migraines once I graduate from college. Haven't decided on a state yet though.

4. Cool story :hello:

5. welcome to the forum ... kentucky is the same as ohio five O always being crooked!!