After 11 years I finally got it!!

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Do you all remember Wave Race 64? It was the launch title for the Nintendo 64. I remember I got that way back when, and the ultimate code was you could ride the dolphin in the first level. You have to go this certain level and do a shit ton of tricks while going through these rings. I was reminded of this a few days ago with something someone here posted about a 64. I still have the console and game, but I decided to download an Emulator instead cause I have a joystick for the comp and it was a lot easier that way. I've been trying to get that damn dolphin for the past 2 days now, and finally, FINALLY I GOT IT!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And by the way, this is probably the best game "on water" I've ever played. :hello:

2. Holy shit, I actually do. My buddy and I would get drunk as hell and play this game. We were like 15.

Man...I feel so old now.

But, this game was the shit back in the day. It had everything. Speed, action, suspense. Such a good one.

3. hahaha thats hilarious, i love it when i acomplish small meaningless goals that are hard as fuck none the less.

4. Cool dude that reminds me of the best ever super nintendo game. I think it was called super double dragon or something something like that but anyway i would love to play that game again.

5. I'd rep you again if I could, Fax.

6. I used to have that game a long long time ago

7. Lol no worries.

This dolphin is seriously so much fun. You see that other dolphin in the picture? I guess if you follow it for 2 laps you'll have baby dolphins following you. After 30 a whale will follow you. I dunno if I have the patience for that, but that's still so cool. Why can't games nowadays have little secrets like the old ones? Like finding the hammerhead suit in Super Mario Bros. 3. Oh man, I might have to bust that out now.

8. Holy shit I remember that game, that brings back fucking memories. Time to download an N64 Emulator.

9. yea that game was kickass but my personal favorite was banjo kazooie, or 1080 was pretty badass as well

10. omfg, i always tried to find that game, i havent played it in ages. I forgot the name of it.

+rep for bringing back some fond memories.

edit : that game cant step to jet moto for the ps1 though.

11. I have a ton of ps1 games, I have Jet Moto 2. I remember that track...nightmare? That was good times.

12. The only game worth buying for N64 is Mario Kart 64

There may be others, but you better get Mario Kart first, know what I mean

13. I was always a Mario Kart guy when it came to racing on the N64, but I have many found memories of Wave Race. I'm not sure if I ever got to ride the Dolphin back in the day but I remember it was the
    thing to do". Lol, this thread takes me back. I played Mario Kart a few weeks ago with an old friend and it was fun as hell. I'm not a huge video game person but there are few games I flip for.

14. Could it be Double Dragon & Battletoads?
    [​IMG]
    Best side-scroller ever! It was so damn hard, I never finished it on SNES. I did finish it on emulator, but only because I cheated by saving & loading.

15. Remember golden eye? Son of a BITCH... I wasted probably a good year of my child hood playing that.

16. i have that shazz on my computer! :D

17. haha, this is the game that was in my 64 before I packed it up and put it away. As for best games....Zelda(any of them). I played alot of golden eye also.

18. Damn i love Waverace. mass good memories with that game +rep