Afromans first time with a Lady

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Afroman34, Jun 28, 2017.

1. As you can probably tell by the title this not my first grow I decided to start growing about 10 months ago from bagseed and have had 6 males this is my first female I've been very minimal with this grow ffof soil GH trio botanacare cal-mag about 5 weeks in flower how have I done so far [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice job!

J

3. Using a vipar 600 will be posting occasional updates anyone have any ideas for the rust spots on my fan leaves hasn't seemed to slow her down she is really starting to swell up but the spots don't appeal to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Post a pic of the spots

and what holes have you in that pot

cheers/

5. #6 Afroman34, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    I've got 1/4" holes all over the sides and bottom for drainage and air but I will post better pictures after work

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have the same bucket and wanna try the same

its just getting rid of the excess water

without getting root rot //

my fear !!

8. Quick update just chugging along start to see some brown hairs and different coloration [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ok guys I got a loupe and took a look at things all trichomes on the actual bud is clear with a little bit of cloudiness but the trics on the older sugar leaves are crazy amber the leaves actually look burnt but when you look under the loupe it's from the trichomes the actual leaves are still green beneath is this normal ?

10. Looking good a few quick pics [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Things are just on auto pilot she is going to town really packing on weight I may have to tie a few colas up so that they will not fall over [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I really feel like I need more light so i added two 75w cfl on each side for side lighting and seem to really be helping

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well as expected today at lights on I had three colas drooping over from the weight for my first flower this is really extraordinary I can't believe what this bagseed has done

13. Shes gorgeous! Not too long now...

• Like Like x 1
  14. No doubt I'm having a hard time holding out much longer but I know it will be worth the wait

15. Nice job. Loving the color. Not that it matters, I know its a bag seed, but do you remember the strain ?

16. I want to say mango kush is what it was it has a tangy fruity smell but who knows but I am going to attempt reveg for a mother of this strain

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 Afroman34, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Wow is all I have to say other than the crispy sugar leaves I have surpassed all my expectations up until now now let's see how drying and curing go i have had a little early taste and this is some gnarly stuff [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    There is over 30 tops on this plant I really wish that I would have documented the transition from veg to flower this was a super explosive plant I had trouble keeping the light off of it during the stretch never seen anything like it

• Like Like x 2
  18. This thing is still kicking she's long winded the smell is just amazing from this plant [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Just waiting on the ration of amber to be right I'm not gunna rush her just letting her do her thang

• Like Like x 2
  19. looks incred, bless up

• Like Like x 1