Afroman

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by popedude22, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Does anybody else here listen to Afroman when you're stoned? I know it's poorly produced but nothing makes me laugh harder than kickin it to some Afroman. My bro showed me this song I hadn't heard before last night, needless to say i laughed my fucking ass off. Check it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7pr84AQzc"]YouTube - Afroman - In Your Pussy[/ame]

2. afroman's kool. hes funny as shit. he came to cville, but i missed him cuz i was outta town and broke at that. if you like him check out devin the dude. hes like the original solo stoner rapper. if you EVER see him in ANY pic hes ALWAYS noticably high. and i mean ANY pic. if you can find a pic of him with his eyes not red and low then its like findin lost treasure.

3. Lol yeah songs actually kinda old but it still jamz! Devin The Dude all the way MAN! my favorite rapper! Afromans got some haliourous albums though, but both artist def worth hearing while blazing in your ride!

4. He is a cool dude. Man my dad and his two friends went to a show here in my hometown with afroman at this place called "the Casbah" i think...anyway my dad said Afroman was on stage smoking a blunt and drinking a 40(obviously) and complimented on how red his eyes were haha. Everyone was rolling joints and blunt and passing them around the crowd. My dad got blazed and so did his wussy friends off two hits(i hate those immature bastards). Well, my dad got him to sign a cd sayin "Fro Ryan - Afroman!"

5. I didn't want to make a new thread but I'm quite stoned and listening to Afro right now, its great
    And he's playing a few shows in Wisconsin soon and I'm seeing him next week:hello:
    gonna be so hilarious