afroman concert

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nwshmoker, Dec 1, 2007.

1. last sunday my friends and i went to see afroman and man is he awesome. he is so amazing to listen to when your blazed. we rolled around for a couple hours before the show and got fired up because we couldnt blaze in the club (a bunch of people gone pulled out by security for smoking), but by the time afroman got on my high was completely gone because of the 2 openning bands. the first band wasnt bad, just definately not the kind of music you wanna listen to while high, but the second band was the worst thing ive ever experienced. it was some satanic techno band that had a bunch of people dress up and go out into the crowd to be weird. this one guy was going around dressed like a priest, feeding people what looked to be crackers and hitting them with what looked to be a dildo. now i was in no mood for this, i was still a little high and wanted to hear afroman. then the guy started bashing into people, and when he ran into me i got low and put him on his ass for being so weird. i guess he didnt like this because he tried to get in my face, but now my high was completely gone and i was kinda pissed, so i just stared him down and he backed away. then the band started spraying people with water, so i had to go stand to the side because i was so mad. thankfully, they eventually stopped playing and afroman came on, which made me forget about all of that other stuff. he was so good, and then after he hung around to sign autographs and take pictures. he was so chill, he signed my dollar because that was all i had, and he signed my friends arm haha. then we left, smoked a little more, and went home. all in all, it was a good day, but next time i hope they get some better bands to open for afroman, and i hope to one day smoke with him, i think that would be so cool.

2. haha that band sounds fuckin weird. A priest with crackers and a dildo hahaha.
    Glad you had a good time though and its good to hear that afroman is such a chill guy.:)

3. Way to knock that dude on his ass...stupid guy

Hope forsure that the rest of his shows get better, I wouldn't mind seeing Afroman at all, I'd be sure to be stoned for his set though

4. Dude I went to afroman on november 11th. It was so fucking dope. I passed him a blunt up on stage and he hit it, coughed, and the said "Damn! Minnesota has some good weed." It was an awesome concert and only cost $11. plus they gave out free condoms and blunt wraps.

5. hahaha those are the best free things to get at concerts!