African Web Cam

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Jan 18, 2007.

1. This is so excellent. It's just a webcam of a watering hole somewhere in Africa. Wow, when you're stoned, it feels like you're there. I saw a lion earlier.

http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK

Check it out.

2. Hahaha, I remember when Durban found " Africam " I belonged to the forums and shit...and we watched it all the time. THen all of a sudden it wasn't on...or there was nothing on anymore. I would just sit there and watch nothing for hours, waiting, browsing GC. I was addicted to AFricam. I have videos I made with my camera of all the animals I've seen on there. Lmao.

3. that is the coolest fuckin thing ive ever seen on the internet. Damn do i love technology lol

+rep

4. hey ive watched it for a few hours now, what times are good, i havent seen anything

5. Good link man, but I just cant shake the feeling that something is going to jump from that water and scare the shit outta me. I'll watch though..........Hey It would be cool if people ould post anything they saw. Type of animal and what time, what they were doing....

6. I just saw the reflection on the water of a bird flying over.

7. I've seen birds fly by and 2 walking on the ground.

Pretty cool.

8. Yeah, I watched it for about 4 hours and have seen a bird toward the bottom of the pond, and then the camera shifted to the left and in the distance was a herd of antelope or something. So I guess someone is there with the cam? Then the camera focused on the ground on something that looked like a dead cetapede, flys and ants were tearing it up....Im hooked...

9. Well, I watched Africam. Go to www.africam.com and click on like Nkoroho Stream or some shit like that at the top on the left.

I'm a veteran of the Africam. I've found that the best times are REALLY early in the morning...anywhere from 2:00-5 ish. This is when I've seen Lions, elephants, baboons, etc. ^_^

10. My bandwidth really sucks, so it always skips and buffers.

Right now there's a really cool bird walking around.. I think it's a vulture.

11. ahhh, the wonders of modern technology! i just saw a firefly shoot across the screen, a fucking firefly in africa. wow...

12. Whats that god damm enoying noise ???

Hahahaha i just seen a bad looking flying thing on the camera lense

13. haha i just got back from africa. I was there for a month and I got to see all those animals in person it was tight.

14. Holy shit, africa is loud as fuck at night!

15. Wake uppp animalsss!

16. Could have sworn that was a monkey snoring.