Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"African Haze" ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CloudsOfLoud, Jun 23, 2012.

1. #1 CloudsOfLoud, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Whats up peeps, I just copped a couple g's of this "African Haze" it smells dank as f**K! my homie got in the car with the small bag and stunk the whole thing up. Have you guys ever heard of this "African Haze" ? ill post some pics later :p

Attached Files:

2. Name doesn't sound legit, bud dank bud is dank bud.

Maybe like haze crossed with an African landrace? Or he could just be making it up.

3. african sativa maybe?

4. Durban Poison is a straight up sativa from Africa, with more levels of THC-V (or is it just THCV) which is supposed to verge on hallucinogenic.
    Could that be it?

5. hallucinogenic huh? i'll let you know as soon as i spark up lol, its got a very strong musky smell to it, and seems very sticky and stringy (I haven't broke it down yet)

6. probably some underarm kush.

7. yea fasho update us with smoke report:bongin:

8. Picture quality is not the best.

9. I feel like that's a bullshit name.

10. Names not legit but a ton if not most of the original landrace strains come from africa. My friend is in the process of growing some seeds from Ethiopoia right now.

11. Looks pretty good even in that picture

12. Yeah i deff think its a bullshit name, but it had me high for hours, a very energetic high. I mixed it with some northern lights tho, I'm about to spark up a full jay of just this now and see how it goes. :smoke:

13. How was that doobie?

14. im high as shit,, i accidentally rolled it tight as shit so it burned wayyyyy slower than normal and normal is pretty slow because im using RAWs, it has a very strong taste, exactly like the smell, and it gives a relaxing high, like all i want to do is chill lol

15. :confused:

16. The first was because of the mix (post bud and northernlights think he said), the second was because it was only off of the J of just that bud. ;)