Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

afraid I just woke my dealer up when he was asleep? Weird, need advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uncle Grandpa, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only reason I buy from this particular dealer is he's pretty much available whenever, and deals in small amounts if you want.  I can hit him up for a G basically whenever, and I can just drive to wherever he is and it's no big deal.

Anyway, I texted this guy at 9 PM asking "you at the crib, I'm trying to just swing by for a G really quick".  I got no response, but an hour later he texted me saying he was at some apartment complex a little bit of a drive from where I was.  Since I was already home, I waited a little bit before heading back out.  Close to 11, I called him on my way towards the apartment complex, and he didn't answer.  I called back one more time, and he answered and said "yo...."  I was like "Hey man, I'm still trying to get that gram, are you still up and around?"

There was complete silence on the other end, he didn't say anything, then all I heard was really heavy breathing, in and out, in and out, over and over again for a good 10 seconds before I hung up.  He didn't text me back after that or anything.

This was weird as FUCK to me.  This guy is usually up until midnight, so I didn't see it as a big deal hitting him up at 11 PM when he had just texted me an hour ago saying he was up at someone else's place.

I'm mostly afraid I pissed him off and was annoying by waking him up or whatever.

Thoughts?

2. Nothing to be worried about. He probably had a long day and drifted to sleep. No big deal. Just get it from him earlier tomorrow.

3. he won't even remembered that it had happened. believe it or not ive been in the same situation many times...

4. ur on his hit list. watch out !

5. Obviously this guy was busting a nut and placed the phone near his woman for the night. You my good sir, will have to wait till the morning.

6. Might've been gettin him some

7. Did this really need a thread? Lol he probably wasn't pissed because it doesn't seem like he was awake that long anyway.

8. Doubt he's pissed. You gotta remember, dealers are people too. It's not a big deal to  get woke up by your job when you're getting calls that are within your typical waking hours. That said, shit happens. People have bad days and go to bed early. Who knows, maybe he had a cold?

9. YOU MUST LEAVE TOWN IMMEDIATELY

10. sounds like he was dipping out on some unmentionables or he wants to kill you.    :ey:      :confused_2:    :hide:   :hide: :confused_2:        :ey:  
                                 -But stay Blazed Brottthha   :smoking:   :smoking:   :smoking:   :smoking:   :metal:   :metal:    :ey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.