Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

afgooey x green crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Athen, May 13, 2010.

1. hey yall so i got a half o of this the other day the grower didnt give a specific name just said afgooey x green crack has anyone ever hear of or smoked this? if so what did you think? ill try to post some pics too but a description is the nugs are dense and light green no orange hairs that i can recall at this moment about medium in length and chunky with a fair white dusting of trichs

2. I've smoked both of these seperately but I've never smoked or heard of a cross between the two. Doesn't mean it's not real, I just haven't heard of it yet and there should definitely be hairs on it.

3. ok so i got some pictures of it here they are

Attached Files:

4. yo how did u do those thumbnail view

5. in the message format screen i clicked on the little paper clip and attached my pics the website did everything else

6. Ive heard of afgooey, and ive smoked green crack, till this day it was the best tasting bud i ever had. Sorta tasted like gummy fruit snacks :p

7. thats kinda how this stuff smells its got a really sweet smell almost kinda sour a little the taste of this is real mild almost a mix of how it smells and hash