Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afgooey 8th for $40

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Picked up a 3.5 grammer for 40, pretty nice afgooey a little leafy but the price was right and it smokes wonderfully.

Attached Files:

2. I had some afgoo that looked similar to that a while back, it was pretty leafy as well but super crystally and got me stoned.

3. Wow deja-vu my af goo looked just like that! It has a wonderful sweet smell right like a unique one.

4. Yea its verry sweet the bud had a purple hint on the inside by the stem its definetly fire.

5. Nice nugs man.

deja vu - the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before

6. the afgoo i've had had no leaves...just buds and trichs :\

7. Yea Ive had some way better Afgoo trimmed properly but this stuff still does the trick.

8. ya thats afgoo. we used to get soooooo much of that in tx.

super sweet smell and taste. hardcore lung expansion. mm mm goo. looks good.