Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afgoo Shake and Snow Cap - Dank Cali Club Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ZarTheDragon, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Afgoo Shake - sativa: 1/8th pick up for 40.
    Dont judge a book by its cover this shit is straight fire.
    Smoked a joint of it last night between 4 heads and i was ripped so much THC.
    Smoke was smooth and tasted earthy
    Smell is pretty piney.
    Overall rating : B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Snow Cap - Sativa : 1 gram for 10
    I had a bowl of this and it taste bomb and super fruity.
    Its extremely dense i didnt even think i had a gram at first but she scaled it out and shit.
    I was pretty hurt off this..
    Overall rating : i need to smoke more to see but B+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gotta love the clinic prices :D

3. That Afgoo looks amazingly green, but that might be the pill container. Good pickup though.

4. Afoos not my fav strain but still nice pics and thanks for sharing bro.

Happy Tokin ;) :D :smoking:

5. You realize anything REALLY from afghanistan is indica, right.... sativa is what was bred out of hemp plants in the new world, indica is what's been bred for thousands of years in the middle east.

So yeah... Am I the only one who hates what clubs are doing with strains, just making crap up about their strains, names, whatever? Most dealers are more truthful about their bud, and that's really really really sad.

6. LOL, I just noticed that it is asserting that afgoo is a sativa strain when its indica dominant.

LOL.

7. its afgoo its prolly just hybrid...

8. That shake doesn't look half bad man, nice bud. Clean yo god damn nails

9. haha my nails are super dirty its so sick.
    i was working on my bike chain the oil is stuck in there.
    and the shake is dank :)

10. Yeah it is a hybrid, an indica dominant one.

Here is just one random review of the strain, you can look it up in seed cats too.

"
    [​IMG] \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\tTags: Afghani, Indica, Medical Marijuana, Pot of Gold, Strain review
    Posted in Indica | No Comments »
    \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t\tAfgoo

\t\t\t\tSaturday, August 16th, 2008 \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]
    Afgoo is a heavy indica-dominant strain with a lovely sweet, piney scent. The bud has pale orange/amber hairs and the trichomes glisten making any bud connoisseur's mouth water. The smoke is harsh, in a good way, and quite the cougher. It's also a lung expander so it wouldn't be a good choice for beginners. The effect is definitely a heavy-stone number but not a couch-locker. Anyone who's looking for a good night's rest, or any patient who loves trying different strains, should pick up Afgoo."

http://strainreview.com/tag/indica/

11. #11 mattwood1011, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    i was about to say that, i said it in another afghan/sativa thread

but wait isnt the genetics of agfgooey= Afghani X maui haze

12. yeah mine smells like how they described it.
    it just had more of a sativa buzz but it also had an indica feeling but i could still do stuff like they described the high was....
    maybe they fucked up on the sitcker...
    either way i was high as shit for a long time only smoking .5
    we got lost ina hotlet looking for a party it was like a maze.

13. that snow cap looks craazy

14. props on all the buds , even the shake. i love those cali prices

15. yeah i only spent 50 cuts.

16. Eww that afgoo looks ugly, and not in a good way. I grew weed from bagseed that looks better then that. But you can giveyour own opinions on it. ;)