Afghanistan's U.S.-Funded Counter-Narcotics Tribunal Convicts Nearly All Defendants

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Labido, Jun 10, 2012.

1. I admit I misspoke, overthrowing the taliban was aaaaa goal but not "the" goal, and only because they were guarding al-qaeda. Our government doesn't consider the taliban to be the enemy.

The main goal was definitely killing Osama. And if you believe these Pakistani eye wittnesses then that's coool for you. The raid happened at 1 am I don't think they could see shit in the middle of the night.

2. #82 Deleted member 476945, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    Yeah, it just uses drones to blow apart innocent people limb from bloody limb and then labels it as collateral damage. Never mind, scratch that; Obama now counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants... even if they have no connection to terrorist groups whatsoever. Why? Just so they don't have to count it as collateral damage. And why would they do that? Because the less collateral damage they have on record, the better it looks.

http://rt.com/usa/news/drone-strike-obama-casualties-604/

How the fuck does that not disturb you? Any government that slays innocents and then covers it up for the sake of saving face is just as bad as any terrorist group. Hell, it is a terrorist group.

3. Civilians deaths shouldn't happen, I agree. However, accidents do happen. The military's goal is not to go out and kill civilians. There are certain incidents where certain people go out and kill civilians, and they deserve the death penalty if it were intentional.

The difference is America was not a warzone on 9/11, making 9/11 no accident.

4. our government definetly considers the taliban our enemy. thats whos killing my fellow soldiers in afghanistan. (i'm in the us army awaiting basic training). and idk about you but i can see fine at 1 am here in pennsylvania. members of DEVGRU actually had to set a perimeter and keep the locals back because they didnt know what was going on were walking towards the compound to find out what was happening.

5. These aren't accidents... Obama has allowed suspects or even people who get in the way of office to be attacked by drones overseas, and absolutely nothing is being done to try an avoid civilian casualties.

And even then, you still didn't address the main point of my post - the fact that the American government is covering this up by labelling innocent people as terrorists just to avoid looking bad.

What about the CIA's long history of international drug smuggling money laundering? Or the multiple American-led coups that overthrew elected officials overseas and were replaced by oppressive dictators that US intentionally and knowingly put in place? You can't just ignore these things and act like the American system isn't rotten, it most definitely is. The citizens are fine, the government is terrible.

6. Can you quote me on where I said the government was corruption free? I don't know where all this is coming from?It's because I believe the war in Afghanistan was justified? People these days, fishing for arguments :rolleyes:

7. ...?

> implying that the American system isn't evil

*This was me showing evidence that it is "evil" *