Afghanistan people throwing out US forces

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Mar 12, 2012.

1. haha, again you shove words in my mouth. I'm not "itching to fight" in any war. Obviously when I go into the USMC there is a chance that I will be sent there, if I go I go and if I don't I don't. At this point, no I don't care because like I said, we're fucked if we do and we're fucked if we don't. If we leave people will bitch just like they did when we left Iraq saying that the country went to complete shit afterwards, and if we stay there will always be people like you :rolleyes:

I'm prepared to kill if I'm sent there yes, there is always the potential that you have to kill in a warzone.. and sometimes thats the difference between life and death. You'll never understand with your biases and leftist agenda. At least I'm prepared to look at it from another angle, I've never ever seen you look at anything any other way than how you do now.

lol I know its afghan business. However I'm sure you'll be disgusted by what the taliban do when they regain power.. or maybe not since you never complain about what anti-western organizations do.. its all very one sided. One sided, I think that sums you up nicely :D

2. How do you get around the fact that the Taliban militantly enforced their strict and invasive interpretation of Sharia law, and that most Afghans before the regime of the Taliban followed a much less strict, extreme view of Islam? That the Taliban weren't popular at all and it really wasn't "up to the Afghan people" that the Taliban were in power. The Taliban didn't want women to be educated, or even walk the streets. They executed thousands in sports stadiums. Sympathizing with the Afghan people, who deserve a government that's neither influenced by US interests or an oppressive religious state, is one thing, but saying you sympathize with the Taliban is just ignorant.

3. lol ya see :rolleyes: now he shut his mouth.. :D

4. Where am i sympathizing with the Taliban ?:confused:

All i am saying is let the Afghan people decide their fate not the NeoCon scum who are occupying the country at the moment.

Afghanistan does not need the US or anyone else to run its affairs.

Do you really believe that Afghanistan is a better place with the US occupying it ?

And this horse shit spewed by NeoCon apologists about womens rights is laughable...:rolleyes:

What about Saudi Arabia ?

Don't see you getting upset about the women of that country ?

Run along and play with your plastic soldiers Dutchy...:rolleyes:
    Leave the serious discussions to the adults...

5. [quote name='"garrison68"']Maybe we should capture some Taliban leaders and behead them on live TV, in particular the ones who allowed al qaeda to launch the attacks of 9/11 from Afghanistan, and subsequently refused to cooperate with America in bringing bin laden to justice, while allowing al qaeda to continue to operate.

I still have not heard a single good reason to explain why the Taliban of Afghanistan hated America so much, after we helped them eject the Soviets. Talk about "savages", these people are the very definition of the word.[/quote]

and most don't even know their own name on paper. :rolleyes:

6. The people who sent that guy over there need to be tried, not him.

7. So give the murderer of 16 innocent civilians a free pass ?

8. #108 Americandutchyz, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    haha right.. like your very mature..:rolleyes: and good job responding to the post before that :rolleyes:

9. ?

What post Dutchy ?

10. I didn't really mean for my post to be about women's rights really, I was just using that as an example of the shit that went on under the Taliban. They killed lots of men too. I do believe Afghanistan is better off without the Taliban in power. Does the US exploit it's military there for its own interests, yes. Did Afghans benefit in some ways from US occupation? Yes.

11. If Afghanistan's Taliban hadn't given a "free pass" to the 9/11 murderers, who subsequently vowed that there would worse attacks against America in the near future, that solider woudn't have even been there in the first place.

12. The Saudi 9/11 murderers ?

So its the Afghans own fault that they were slaughtered by a crazy rabid US drone ?

13. As I've repeated many times - if the Taliban had not sponsered Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, and refused to turn bin laden over to the United States after 9/11, this occupation wouldn't have happened - and the soldier who slaughtered those Afghan people wouldn't have been been there, either. Many members of Taliban are just as bad as he is, or worse. For all we know, we've curtailed killings by the Taliban and Al qaeda in Afghanistan.

14. If the US had shown restraint and questioned why they were attacked rather than acting like a rabid fox in a chicken coop then the murdering drone would not have been sent to Afghanistan to slaughter innocent women and children...;)

All of this will be over soon anyway. With the ever falling IQ levels in the US military soon enough the retarded drones will start shooting each other and themselves...
    I have read numerous reports that the US military is looking in to deploying monkeys rather than marines in a bid to raise the over all IQ level...
    There is also talk in Afghanistan that the Taliban are investing heavily in ninja horses to replace their aging fleet of ninja donkeys..

With the increased speed that the horses will bring and the "getting more retarded by the day" drones the war will be over very soon...

15. I will repeat myself...
    What happens in Afghanistan is Afghan business not Merika's...

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and concentrate on what is happening in your own fruit loop of a country...

16. #116 garrison68, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    I'll go out on a limb and say that had we not been there for the last ten years, the Taliban would likely have killed more people than have died as a result of the U.S. response to 9/11 - and the killings by the Taliban and other groups will increase again after we leave.

17. Hmmmmmm...:)

We will never know garrison but i would wager that Afghanistan would be a much more peaceful and happy place without the flood of NeoCon drones running around playing Rambo...

If the US had not invaded Afghanistan a lot of American families would still have a father, son, brother or sister today.
    If you had lost a family member on the crusade then perhaps you would view the war in a different light...

18. Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. Haha right well one of my mom's closest friends and basically adopted family, I grew up with him being around a lot, died in the WTC on 9/11. So yes I do view the war a bit differently than you do smokinp.

20. Of course a NeoCon warlord such as Kemp is going to spew a load of propaganda such as that.

Only a simpleton or the truly brainwashed would believe that the war in Afghanistan has achieved anything except bloodshed and pain for all involved...

Things are getting desperate for the NeoCon apologists when they are trying to portray their crimes as humanitarian work...:eek:

Are you pissed that your NeoCon masters are going to start sending monkeys instead of marines Dutchy ?:(
    Ah well you might get a job as a banana carrier for the war monkeys...