Afghanistan people throwing out US forces

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Mar 12, 2012.

1. There really better be this time. That shit is totally fucked up. :smoke:

2. #22 garrison68, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012

What did we ever do to Afghanistan to deserve blowback? We helped them get rid of the Soviet Union.

They brought it all upon themselves, by allowing bin laden and the savages called al qaeda to operate in Afghanistan, and then refusing to cooperate with the U.S. after 9/11.

However, I don't think we took the correct action after 9/11. We should have nuked the hills where the Taliban and Al Qaeda were hiding, and denied being responsible with condolences.

3. ... Wha?? I dont even?

4. Bush let it go for too long, after 9/11. I would have done a secret nuking of them on the evening of 9/11 - or pattern bombed them continually, starting on 9/12, until they turned over bin laden and the rest of al qaeda over to us.

They expected us to act "civilized" after 9/11, and not fight them, because we helped them expel the Soviet Union but hated us because we didnt' send ground troops to help - we as a nation have to realize that they despise christian charity, think of it as weakness, and will use it against us.

It's time for new policies, and no more Mr. Nice Guy - that has to be drilled into their thick skulls - that we are not going to play judeo-christian games anymore in the world.

5. :eek::confused::cool::rolleyes:

6. The ones with the thick skulls are American...;)

7. he specifically was talking about a type of soldier... that goes massacring in groups. then you said you're as low as the people you despise. I don't think he said "all american soldiers"

And meh.. more credit than he gives them maybe, but still not much credit.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHxg_pjIxZU&feature=g-u-u&context=G244325bFUAAAAAAABAA]"I Don't Think If We Had A Military Draft That We Would Still Be In Afghanistan" - YouTube[/ame]

9. #29 Americandutchyz, Mar 12, 2012
    No I believe if you take a look at one of his previous posts it says

"yes they all are" in response to my post.

I'll look for it and edit this when I find it.

EDIT:

10. #30 garrison68, Mar 12, 2012

Do you REALLY think that the Taliban is an example of insightful thinking? If so, I gave you more credit than I should have.

Yes, the Christian religion has made us stupid, and susceptible to the idea that ALL people will play fair if you treat them well. In the case of Afghanistan, this was a fatal error. The signs were there, even before 9/11.

This religion of Islam is even worse than Judaism or Christianity today - and that is an impressive accomplishment.

It’s like two big mad dogs fighting over a small patch of land that the little mad dog has taken over - and everything depends on that.

They’re all idiots - until the world wakes up and ignores the Koran, and the Bibles, we’re in for more of it.

11. Ok Clouseau,:)

Read again and again until you get it.
    Hint = Generalizations.

12. Oh I get it all too well lmao :laughing:

13. [quote name='"garrison68"']
    What did we ever do to Afghanistan to deserve blowback? We helped them get rid of the Soviet Union.

They brought it all upon themselves, by allowing bin laden and the savages called al qaeda to operate in Afghanistan, and then refusing to cooperate with the U.S. after 9/11.

However, I don't think we took the correct action after 9/11. We should have nuked the hills where the Taliban and Al Qaeda were hiding, and denied being responsible with condolences.[/quote]

Dude do you believe all that no offense your a tool in society. How could you even suggest nuking a country do you know what kind of damage that does? also check the files from the American government. They funded not only Osama but Taliban and Al Qaeda. The proof is they're you just have to look at it. It's a common tactic done many times over. You fund the issue, than you make billions off of fixing the issue. Merely warfare tactics.

14. Okay, Smokinp, just so you stop bitching about "no justice" this ones especially for you my friend ;)

Rogue US soldier to face death penalty after civilian deaths in Afghanistan | thetelegraph.com.au

I don't agree with the death penalty for this. This guy spent 3 tours in Iraq and this was his 1st tour in afghanistan.. During his last tour his vehicle flipped and he suffered a traumatic brain injury but was considered "fit for duty" if anything be mad at the psychologists that cleared him for active duty...

15. #36 Deleted member 472633, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    I don't really blame the soldier for this as much as I blame our politicians, war fucks people up and if you keep sending the same people over and over again to fight they are going to probably go insane, I blame the politician's who keep the war going even though its clear only the MIC wants this war, the majority of the world including the afghani and american people want us out of there. Like your hope and change you liberal fucktards, Obama lied people died.

Name-calling is not allowed here. - KSR

16. We will have to wait and see Dutchy but going on how the US authorities have handed out "justice" in the past i am not expecting much...:(
    Haditha killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If he was "fit for duty" then he is fit for trial...

This drone should be handed over to the Afghan authorities and dealt with by same.
    The fact that you are making excuses for this murdering drone is laughable...:confused:

17. #38 Americandutchyz, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    I don't understand how thats "laughable". Is it his fault that he was sent to Iraq 3 tours and than has to do another tour in Afghanistan while he had sustained a severe brain injury?? So his mind is fucked up already from war and now he has a brain injury and has to go fight again?!? How is that his fault??? Your delusional bro.

I think its laughable that you apparently agree with the people that cleared him for duty. With your comment "if hes fit for duty hes fit for trial", I've never heard you agree with an american official so quickly lmfao :laughing:

The people that cleared him and our leaders are obviously at fault here. Not him. for fucks sake sending someone with a brain injury that has been in Iraq 3 tours to afghanistan...?? WTF

Plus, due to the economic hard times in america, recruitment is up, theres no shortage of manpower.. Especially since we're out of Iraq.

You also have to remember that some of those who thought they were going for 8 months to a year, ended up being there 18 months to two years, and people that had been retired from active duty were often called back.

oh and there you go with your drone word :rolleyes: :laughing:

18. Actually, by this point, yes they are. We've been over there now for more than a decade. That's enough time that everyone currently in the service has either enlisted, knowing full well they would get sent over to the ME for their duty, or else re-enlisted, knowing the same. By this point there is nothing but neocon drones left in the military.

19. #40 Americandutchyz, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    No thats not true either man.

Every military obligation is 8 years. Thats the standard.

4 years active 4 years inactive
    5 years active 3 years inactive
    6 years active 2 years inactive

So thats false. A lot of the people that were in Iraq and afghanistan when the shit first popped off, got called back after they were inactive, or retired from active duty (reserves) where they have civilian jobs but still participate with military functions now and then.

Besides, theres career military people in the armed forces that would re-up regardless of whether we were in peace or wartime.