Afghanistan and the US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Feb 28, 2012.

1. So what happens now?

After the Koran burnings, Afghans have rioted and killed US and Afghan police. US claims they will continue their work.

I don't see this being possible with thousands rioting while you struggle to keep peace without knowing who is friend or foe. The only thing that would bring safety is mass killings of rioters. Let's hope it doesn't get there.

Does the US finally GTFO?

2. No, actually our government is saying "Because of the recent blowback events, it gives us an excuse to stay here - even longer"

3. I can't see it being possible to stay with the rioters biting at your heels. I hmguess they really are just going to kill them all...

4. America is about to cum, pull out NOW

5. ...we just need to look at history of how DC handled such things in the past..

• create a ruling party/class in another country as puppets to use
    • train them to fight and give them weapons, training, tax payers money
    • use said puppets for the benefit of those that own DC
    • change the head puppets as needed to ensure the illusion of 'freedom' persist
    • when the puppet government is no longer needed, leave
    • if the old puppets get uppity...wipe the old puppet regime out and slaughter a hefty number of civilians while blaming revolutionist/terrorist/(and pot smoking hippies:p)
    • move in again and create new puppets
    • give the profits to the DC politician owners
    • rinse/repeat as needed

So based on history...we are about to wipe out the current afganny puppet regime, and will kill a few hundred thousand peasants that live in dirt huts and caves...that'll showem whose bass huh...;)

6. to late...she's got preggers...and we created another terrorist leader...just look at the smug little bastard being all uppity...
    [​IMG]

7. simply, we cant change afghanistan.

im not sure if obummer got the memo.

8. Didn't we learn anything from the soviets? oh yea we were to busy kicking there ass in the cold war. All joking aside I thought we were there to find Bin Laden. We found him in Pakistan, so what are we still doing there?

9. Whole lot of poppy fields in Afghanistan...

Just saying

10. [quote name='"Brenjin"']Whole lot of poppy fields in Afghanistan...

Just saying[/quote]

Mmmmm opium