Afghani...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Numbness2005, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Hey fellow smokers,

I wonder if any one can help me. Excuse my ignorance, but today i was given some seeds from a friend. Simply labelled "afghan". He picked them up from Amsterdam a couple of years ago and never used them. He can't remember whether they were afghani x skunk or just straight up afghani. Is there any possible way that I can tell these two strains apart at any point during their life? Be good to know what I am growing and smoking.....

Thanks guys

Happy toking!

2. Cant's *always* tell by the pheno's produced, but usually the pheno of the plant will lean toward the high expressed in the dominent parent along with the 'look'. A tall lanky sativa pheno plant will be more dominent sativa in high than a short bush dark skunky Indica when parent's that different are mixed. Mixing two Indica's together like a skunk and an afghany isn't going to impact the growth habit much, but the smells will difffer, afghany's smell like a high in the nose intense invasive sweat from stinky pits, and skunks are often sweet and some lemon-orange-grapefriut with skunky and a strong basenote that lingers. Look up skunk and look up afghan and see what the highs are like, and go on final product?