Afghani moved outdoor question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mr Graphic, May 6, 2015.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]First post, hello all! This was a free "Afghani" seed from a recent order. Approaching 3 weeks in 12/12, it was nearly 4', way too tall for my indoor grow area. I moved it outside 8 days ago with the hope it would revert back to vegetative state in a few weeks and re-bloom at Summer's end. The 1st few nights got as low as 38 degrees, but it amazingly survived. I just checked it now and it's looking pretty good. My question is... Will it continue to bud? We're currently at about 14 hrs. of sunlight. Should I harvest whatever buds are on it when/if it reverts back to vegetative state? Thanks very much for any insight...

2. #2 torofanatic, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    ^ what no way i got a free "Afghani (reg)" seed or so the package said and this is how mine looks(see pic below).... Am i gonna get purple buds like that??? Thats killller

3. here it is 35 days or so is the middle girl well i hope. 

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG][​IMG]Still hanging in there... Anyone advise me as to whether I should harvest whatever flowers are present, if/when it reverts to vegetative state? Thanks in advance! 

5. Barely looks like spring has arrived. The plant will be stressed due to the severe change in just about everything. But in the long run, I have faith, it'll turn out good.

6. Harvest the top nodes and leave the rest to bush out, almost as if you topped it. If it doesnt reveg fully I would take the whole think come next month.

7. #7 Mr Graphic, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Thanks for the comments. It seems to be doing quite well. Kinda' hoping it keeps flowering...

8. That thing really blends in with the surroundings form what I can tell. Nature is your best chicken wire at times

9. It's a Spring Harvest plant.. You have 2 choices take it all when finished or leave the lower 1/4th and see if she'll reveg for you..
    You'll need to watch close as when it turns the corner you'll have to harvest.. Usually starts low with the tight buds opening up and new growth pushing out.. Means the plant is changing back to veg and won't ripen any further.. I've taken about half my spring plants down and the rest will be down by the end of May..

[​IMG]