Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani Kush w. Munchies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StarBuded420, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Hey guys TheDirtyHippie and I just picked up an eighth of afghani kush for $40..i was like WTF...it's a damn good day today. Then dominoes sent us a coupon for free chicken kickers.... so yeah we have dank n munchies <333:smoke::hello:

Attached Files:

2. DAM u are so fuckin lucky... the bud and the food look amazingg...

3. Dank Nugs!!! The Pizza looks fucking delicious!!!

4. Im baked as hell with a hershey bar but now you guys got me goin almond nuts with that pizza and wings. You pecker faces!! How are you guys smokin that bud????:smoking:

5. It tastes great and is smooth as hell. Dude like i feel zen right now..and it totally heals pain. Lol YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Special ed is the shyte when ur high....crank yankers for the win:smoke:

6. nobody else likes afghani?? v.v

7. afghani kush is very nice. heavy hitting indica last timei had it

8. only kind of kush i've ever had was sour kush. how's the taste/high?

9. Mmmm nuggetsssss :bolt:

10. chicken kickers = nice call

11. overall good shit but y is the pizza cut that way?? ive never seen slices like that

12. Thin crust Pizza is cut in that fashion.

13. #13 SNiPerXP, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Wow, sir... or mam, nice pickup! That really is nice.... seems like you're getting some nice karma?

+rep

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0"]YouTube - DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ame]

15. ^^^ Wow, that is the shite.

16. It's amazing! Slight fruitiness to the aftertaste and dank as hell. Bowl and a half and I'm G-O-N-E! Gonna smoke up with StarBuded420 right now as a matter of fact! Bubba Kush and Afghani Kush mix bowl!

Peace!:smoke:

17. those nugs look soooo nice they make my mouth water

the chicken that is

18. damn those nugs look nice...

where did you get that pizza from? it looks amazing
    haha

19. Im not going to lie I am really fuckin jealous:mad:. Awsome post though +Rep:smoke: