Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani Kush/Bubble Hash and Headbands weed!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 PhilthyPhil, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    Some pretty good Outdoor Afghani Kush I picked up as well as some Bubble Hash I just finished from my Duff/clippings. The last pic is a doozy its called Headbands its a
    Sour Diesel X OG Kush X Master Kush it's ultra skunky.
    Thats all for this week I have new strains weekly I shall post, have a smokin day!

Attached Files:

2. Scope deadpoolwx.deviantart.com to get a better look at my home grown buds :D

3. lookin real good

4. My last pickup was some Afghani kush that looked just like that. Nice pickup.

5. The Headband looks so sexy, loving the pics bro.

6. agggreeeed:smoking:

7. The Headband is one of the most putrid skunk buds ive smoked it smells like rotted cheese lol but its mass dank

8. I also have some Honey Oil in the works should be pulling bout 15 grams solid, pics soon!

9. thats some bin laden weed haha looks gooodd!!

10. leave out the trainwreck and you're spot on, one of the dispensaries near me ALWAYS has it, lookin good though

11. Yea I heard it was a cali strain its definetly one of my favorites lately. It has kind of a sweaty smell almost like cheese gone bad.

12. Got 10 more grams of hash from my clippings still drying out atm pics coming soon!