Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

afghani goo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheHerbHunt, Dec 13, 2008.

1. okay so my dealer got afghani goo and i picked up bout 3 or 4 weeks ago. Over that time I reaziled that even with the doors closed in my room, if I towelie the smoke (breathing through a thick towel) or even just flat out exhale, the smoke is really thin and the room never clouds? has this happened to anyone?

ps. my room has no big cracks, no vents, etc.almost perfect hotbox area

2. a rooms is a big place to hotbox for only one person. unless your smoke hella weed, or use it as an incense i dont see anything out of the ordinary

3. are you from Madison?:smoking:

4. you get less smoke/thinner smoke when you hold it in longer, so maybe thats it?.. also try using a joint/blunt, i get way thicker smoke when smoking a joint/blunt than from other ways

5. it'd work better in a car or something