Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vendetta777, May 4, 2009.

1. Hey GC:wave: Well this is my latest pick up from my friend, a usual $50 an 8th :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. no love for the afghan?:(

3. looks like some nice kush dude looks like the afghan i had a while back, pretty good price too

4. #4 vendetta777, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    yea this shit is actually from Seattle, friend got an O shipped hah:smoking:. Wasnt lucky enough to be there when he first got it though.

But man that smell that is has is so great, its hard to describe it.

5. I swooped a half pounder from seattle of Afghan kush coming from cali. Its very delicious and spicy tasting.

6. lookes fluffly is it?...but it looks yummy :D:smoking:

7. haha man it looks good you should take a few more pics of the bud outsite the bag though

8. Man i love having good friends that are also dealers:smoking: always gettin the hookup always have bud. Next weeks pickup is gonna be some mango kush. This time ill probably pick up a quarter of it. All i know is hes gettin the O for 370:devious:

9. Good afternoon GC:smoking:

10. looks delicious. I wish i had some of that right now... It looks like it would compliment my EHLE verrrrry well.

11. The original Hindu and Afghan Kushes are among my favorite cultivars of all time. Looks tasty.

12. dam thats not a good connect

13. around here it is a good connect, good shit is sometimes hard to come by and sometimes it doesnt come by often, so even getting a steady amount is annoying. Its not like im in California where i can walk into a dispensary with a medical card and get whatever i want. Prices vary by region youre in, so comparing where you live to where i live cant even be possible because of the differences, theres too many variables. Usual price around here is 20 a g, when i get it around 15 a g or 12 a g, what he pays for it, is somewhat of a rarity.

14. So fluffy!!! Nice grab!!!

15. well got bored and took some pics of what i have left now, :(
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. We got some of that over here in AZ! :wave: