Afghan kush Ryder / northern lights + skunk grow. 3 leaves still?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Green thumb 179, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Why would my plants be on the 4th set of leaves and only have 3 leaves still? What should I turn up to make them turn out?

2. That's the strain. Once it gets bigger the leaves will develop more, but that type of leaf is specfic to your strain.

3. I have heard that but I have also heard that they go to 5 leaves.would you know how long or on what set most plants switch!

4. When it gets to the 4th/5th internode you should start to see some changes. Nothing to worry about...

5. Good I thought I had planted a tamotoe by mistake!

6. Hi all. My Afghan kush ryder is in all sorts of trouble. She grew ok until flowering then ALL new growth was "canoe " like, curling up together. Then clawing further down. Half way up 2 of her hairs "pistils) are fully brown and rest are white. She is very straggly compaired to my other AKR and idk what to do. I've posted here but no one knows owt. I have pics up but on my mobile so pls hit my profile page and view "threads started by user" pls help. I've flushed once.
    Mediums soil. 3rd wk in flower.I figured your growing em so may wanna help