Afghan Kush Ryder Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by rollitup777, Dec 8, 2019.

1. My last grow is done and already hang drying. The tent is ready for next batch. On the menu Afghan Kush Ryder Auto feminized.

I've got 3 gallon pots and still deciding on my next medium choice. My last grow medium was soil with worm castings and perlite. It was my first autoflower grow.

What do you experienced fellas recommend for my next grow medium?

Thinking about coco....

I'll be growing under 240W 2xQB288 3500k + 660nm in a 32x32x60 tent.

My previous light, a budget 900W LED from Phlizon (actual 220W draw) did alright but I suspect it will be a huge difference with the Quantum Board tech.

Share your knowledge guys... Always looking to learn new things! 20191208_024713.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I prefer soil coco leaves room for to many problems 70/30 perlite to soil mix I like fox farm ocean forest soil

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here is a quick update on my grow...

It's day 12 from seed in soil with worm castings and 30% perlite. "Sun" bathing under 240w 3500k quantum board LED.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. It's Day 15 and these b!tches are growing like crazy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yoo I have a question I think i put my marijuana plant into flowering stage still small it arreddy show the sex can I turn back 2 veggie 2 it's been 3 weeks flowering a out 2 be 4 .

• Like Like x 3
  6. That is great! My experience with afghan kush Ryder did not bush out as much as yours. I just had one huge cola with only a few side branches.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I trained my plants a bit. Just some minor LST to branch them out like this...

8. Ok that makes sense. I was picturing what my plants looked like then I seen yours and thought it was not the same strain or breeder. I will say that this strain was one of the best smoking I have ever had. It just did not produce much more than 1 or 1 1/4 ounce per plant. But I just let them go without topping or training. They started to flower at 15 days or so. If they would just go another week in veg, they would produce more.

9. Very nice looking plants though!