afghan kush ryder auto

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420alldaylong67, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Hey GC.

Just got my 3 fem afghan kush ryder auto from attitude and it came w one freebie dinafem fem cheese. I have a small setup that uses 1 400w mh exchangeable to hps bulb. Just one grow area for now but im gonna work on a newer area to flower.
    Also going to be using soil right now as im still looking in a hydro set up im newer to growing so i wanna make sure i got the hydro down before i attempt it.

Anyone have any experience w either of these strains, just curious what their approx yield would be in soil w a 400w hid w nutes?

Also grow room is stealth smaller size and i plan on doing 4 plants at a time.

Ive hard good and bad reviews from autos just by sifting thru these posts but the only reason i got them was they were a little less expensive and i wanted to make sure my order would make it to me before spending more $$.

Any opinions from people who've grown these strains would be appreciated

2. Hello there.
    The Afghan kush Ryder are meant to be high thc of 22% , not bad for an auto.
    I have 2 atm and I think you should look in the "posts made" by me (or whatever) to see my plight.
    My first girl showed at about 4 weeks to be fem as stated and then grew very strangely. She had canoe leaf and until I flushed her twice she stunted. I hadn't fed anything other than my usual regiment for autos. She recovered but didn't grow another leaf only bud sites, not bad huh? Well it wouldn't have been had she have stayed small but she has grown soo lanky I cant fit under my 600w hps and 250w cfl dual watts.
    My other looks a dream and is as to be expected. On the bright side lanky stiiinks and is very crystaly. I cant add a pic due to being on a phone and having already used them here so just check my posts it's in sick plants. Peace and good luck keep us updated.

3. [quote name='"rixxy24"']Hello there.
    The Afghan kush Ryder are meant to be high thc of 22% , not bad for an auto.
    I have 2 atm and I think you should look in the "posts made" by me (or whatever) to see my plight.
    My first girl showed at about 4 weeks to be fem as stated and then grew very strangely. She had canoe leaf and until I flushed her twice she stunted. I hadn't fed anything other than my usual regiment for autos. She recovered but didn't grow another leaf only bud sites, not bad huh? Well it wouldn't have been had she have stayed small but she has grown soo lanky I cant fit under my 600w hps and 250w cfl dual watts.
    My other looks a dream and is as to be expected. On the bright side lanky stiiinks and is very crystaly. I cant add a pic due to being on a phone and having already used them here so just check my posts it's in sick plants. Peace and good luck keep us updated.[/quote]

Thanks rixxy, you'll have to let me know how they turn out at harvest...i cant wait to start mine and then get some new strains. Theres so many to choose from i find myself browsing attitude and can't make a decision haha. Got some mids bag seed going now, figured id practice w that and get my feet wet then go on to the good stuff.

Heats been a prob lately typically around 80-85f and im going on 2 wk of flowering w 9 plants havent shown sex yet but not looking to bad. Gonna work on a better vent to get rid of some heat. Gonna practice w a scrog too bc area isnt very big. Idk as much as i tell myself its just bag seed im still excited and hoping for a descent yield. Something will be better then nothing to hold me over while the afg kush gets going

4. [quote name='"420alldaylong67"']

Thanks rixxy, you'll have to let me know how they turn out at harvest...i cant wait to start mine and then get some new strains. Theres so many to choose from i find myself browsing attitude and can't make a decision haha. Got some mids bag seed going now, figured id practice w that and get my feet wet then go on to the good stuff.

Heats been a prob lately typically around 80-85f and im going on 2 wk of flowering w 9 plants havent shown sex yet but not looking to bad. Gonna work on a better vent to get rid of some heat. Gonna practice w a scrog too bc area isnt very big. Idk as much as i tell myself its just bag seed im still excited and hoping for a descent yield. Something will be better then nothing to hold me over while the afg kush gets going[/quote]

Defo mate no reason not to get giddy. Yes ill post after harvest.
    Here's mutant akr

ForumRunner_20120608_161644.png

Nearly 5feet tall. Her sister akr is normal ....

ForumRunner_20120608_161731.png

The yellow isn't her but a harvest ready easyryder.
    Good luck

5. [quote name='"420alldaylong67"']Hey GC.

Just got my 3 fem afghan kush ryder auto from attitude and it came w one freebie dinafem fem cheese. I have a small setup that uses 1 400w mh exchangeable to hps bulb. Just one grow area for now but im gonna work on a newer area to flower.
    Also going to be using soil right now as im still looking in a hydro set up im newer to growing so i wanna make sure i got the hydro down before i attempt it.

Anyone have any experience w either of these strains, just curious what their approx yield would be in soil w a 400w hid w nutes?

Also grow room is stealth smaller size and i plan on doing 4 plants at a time.

Ive hard good and bad reviews from autos just by sifting thru these posts but the only reason i got them was they were a little less expensive and i wanted to make sure my order would make it to me before spending more $$.

Any opinions from people who've grown these strains would be appreciated[/quote]

Hi bud any pics or news?