Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan kush & Orange Kush review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I'm smoking a bowl of both these strains, gonna post a review on them. Got them both grinded up . Smoking bowl, after bowl. some pics below, both smell like some goodshit..

Orange Kush *Left- very smooth, citrus- sweet tasting smoke. Enjoyable for sure, clean feeling in mouth on exhale. good to bowl was caked. Nice white/light grey ash.

Afghan Kush *Right- smooth, actually got that tingly feeling in nose from a hit haha, its strong stuff, taste like a faint sweet- purpleish fruit taste

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some tasty bud right there

3. sharing is caring homie.

4. Good review, that's a taste review though. Make a high review.
    You can't do that if you mix. Tomorrow toke o k and tell us how you feel. The day after afgh and tell us how you feel.

5. ive had afgan, really really good. n i think i had sum orange today,really really good

6. Why would you get it ground up? Wish there were some buds to check out.

7. Nice dude, do me a favour how do I make my first post on this forum,wait for confirmation?

8. This^^ is your first post.

9. Lol:smoking: