Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan Goo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by giroldo, Jan 9, 2009.

1. #1 giroldo, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    180 for a half oz

this shit is so crazy. I had it triple bagged, and it still reeked. It smells like sour candy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im about to roll a fatty. ill post some pics up.

:hello:

2. I've heard of a goo that supposedly leaves a liquid residue in the bag. That is probably heavily exaggerated though. How does she smoke?

3. i havent smoked it yet. However it seems amazing, ill post a smoke report after i smoke tommorow morning.

4. looks a bit leafy, but other than that, it looks like some bomb weed :D

lol, ur gunna be too stoned tonight to even type, is that the idea?

5. im crossing my fingers.

:)

6. you'll be too stoned to do that :D

i have it before...its bomb

7. My last pickup was this same strain (afgooey) and it was delicious. Nice pickup.

8. how much did you pay? where are you from?

9. mmm that looks tasty, enjoi

10. haha i definetly will.

11. thats exactly what i said to my guy when i bought this.

12. I love the Afghan Goo, one of my favorite recent pick ups. Respect.

13. #14 wunschshrek, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    Bro,

Does your camera have a macro setting?

If so, turn it on.

Put your buds on a flat service, yo ucan't hold the bud and the camera still at the same time, it will be blurry and out of focus in every shot.

Rest your fore-arms on a table or something to keep your hands VERY steady, this is very important with macro shots

having the bud on an all black or white background sometimes help, but i just use my marble desk and it works fine.

Now make sure you focus the camera by halfway holding in the flash, wait for it to beep and maybe turn green on the screen, saying ok its focused. Make sure the entire bud is in focus.

Then finish pressting the button and take the shot.

This will help you take MUCH better quality pics, because that pic does it no justice, i have seen better pics from camera phones.

Still looks dank but, i need good quality pics so i can drool ;) ;)

14. ive read so many tutorials for macros and i can never get it right. I use the little flower icon and all.

I have a canon powershot a560. Maybe it just sucks?

15. i will definetly try to take better photos. TAKE 2 TONIGHT !!

16. lol no offense, but maybe it isn't working because you aren't following the tips?

Rule number one is do not hold the camera, and the item you taking a focus of.

Thats insantly a bad shot, it is impossible to hold both still enough to take a sucessful macro shot.

Thats a 7.1 MP camera, should look better than that.

17. looks like some 'killa' haha

18. Probably. ill try again!!