Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

afgan kush vs orange haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaolinkush, Dec 7, 2010.

1. i got hit up from two of my guys one told me hes afgan kush or my other dealer told me hes got orange haze im just asking what strain is a better high and what would u choose. thanks :smoke:

2. I think afghan is good, bit harsher taste, orange haze sounds tasty tho.

3. Afghan Kush is my personal favorite. It's a indica while Orange Haze is a sativa as far as I know. You really can't go wrong with either but take whichever looks better. There's not much in a name if the bud is grown horribly.

4. Ive never had orange haze but ive had "afghan kush" and loved it. This was earlier on in my days of toking up so I could have easily thought it was better than it actually was.

5. Afghan Kush for suuuuure. So damn good.

6. BOTH! then make a blend of the two and enjoy.

7. If you want a sit-on-you-ass-and-never-get-up high take the Afghan Kush.

If you want a bounce-off-the-walls-I'm-so-hyper high take the Orange Haze.