Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Affects of Tylenol on a cannabis high

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Crispy92, May 26, 2012.

1. #1 Crispy92, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    Can acetaminophen affect your high? It metabolizes into Am-404, said to be an eCBRI. Just curious.

2. I don't know, I doubt it, but you bring up a good point. I had no idea that the effects of acetaminophen were party (or fully) caused by an eCRI

3. Does not effect the high at all.

Just recetly had all teeth pulled for dentures but before i could afford it i had to just let them rot out with no insurence. i was taking up to 20 assprin/tylenol/ibreprofin/ other pain medication.none of it worked nither did the marijuanna for the pain but nothing really changed the high beside eating alot then i would notice the high taper down.