AFC Champion Pittsburgh Steelers!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by stoned budda, Jan 19, 2009.

1. HaHaHaHaHa, Excellent game, Baltimore 14, Pittsburgh 23.

2. yea it was great.

i ate a bunch of food, smoked a bunch of weed and enjoyed a good game

pittsburgh's goin to the super bowl

3. Bout to be double fistin rings ahhhhhh here we go!!!

4. Great game, and now my Steelers can go beat Arizona and be the first NFL team to win 6 Super Bowls.

I made a mess of bbq ribs, cole slaw, baked beans, corn bread, and wings. Smoked a bunch of really good bud and hash oil. Good time.

5. I hope the steelers sack the fuck out of Kurt Warner! :hello:

6. That will be the key. When Warner gets hit a few times his evil twin shows up and he starts throwing INTs. If we can keep the pressure on him and at least partially neutralize Fitzgerald then we've got it made.

Steelers 20, Cardinals 13

7. Yep Warners anger gets the best of him and he makes mistakes. Hell they shook Flacko up last night.

8. Yes Flaco finally looked like a rookie.

9. I could of actually went to the game, and if it wasnt fucking freezing balls i would have. My one friend has season ticks and he sells them for face value when he cant go, but i couldnt see paying a buck 65 to freeze deez nutz off.

10. Yes we were thinking about going and I could have had good seats, but between the big screen HDTV and the far better food/beer it was just fine watching it at home. Besides, DVR's let you do your own replays too :D

11. Steelers can kiss my ass...
    Hope that they don't win the superbowl.

12. Go Cowboys!! Oh wait...Go Cardinals!!

Actually I don't really care who wins, I just wanna see a really intense game of football.

13. That Mcgahee/Clark hit was sick an it was a fumble that cost the ravens. Tough game both QBs got

sacked.

14. HaHa, Dems fightin words! LOL, Seriously man, fuck the Cardinals, you know the Steelers are going to win. As soon as the Number 1 defense starts to sack the shit out of that pussy Kurt Warner, he will let the anger get the best of him and start throwing interceptions. He cant take preasure.

That hit was wild man! I dont think the game would have even been close had Hienz Ward not gotten hurt.

15. How about instead u can kiss each and every one of the steelers soon to be 6, count em, 6 rings.

16. game wouldn't have been close if limas decided to use his hands. but at least he made up some of it with that block.

17. Yea man, Limas got booed all to hell while he was leaving the field. WTF was he doing watching himself catch the ball on the jumbo tron, asshole needs to pay attention to the ball not his ugly ass on TV.

18. He's a rookie. It takes a wide receiver 2-3 years to get used to the pace of the game, the complexity of the playbook, etc. Next to QB it's the hardest position to transition from College to the NFL.

I think he was looking to see where the defender was. Yes, he should have focused on the ball, but this is how we all learn; from our mistakes.