Aeroponics

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by blingaling, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I just set-up up my aeroponic system to start my 420 grow. I plan on starting with 6 Blackberry Kush clones. For veg I'm going to roll with Floranova nutrients. During flowering I plan on using top secret nutrients or humbolt (i'm up for suggestions in this area). My lighting for the veg is going to some compact floros with a 600w hps for flowering. Let me know what you guys think about the set-up as well as any suggestions you may have for me. I pick up the clones tomorrow so stay posted for pics.

Attached Files:

2. I'd suggest FloraNova Bloom at 8ml/gal of RO (Lucas Formula) but I've heard that Aeroponics has certain deficiencies that crop up at specific stages of flower. I wouldn't know how to advise you on what to add when.

I hope you mixed the FNG well. Even mixed 1:1 with RO water it takes me over an hour of intermittent shaking to mix it completely.
    (I started a thread on that somewhere I think)

3. I agree with HydroGanic.....use the Flora Nova Bloom during flower if you are using Flora Nova Grow.....and mix well. Also, shake or stir container well before dosing, as its very thick.
    Sidenote: You might consider using GH's Flora Micro and Flora Bloom (Lucas Formula) for ease of use and simplicity, plus you don't need to worry about additional mixing/stirring. This nute program mixes right into your water.
    Good Luck

4. Thanks guys and I'm definitely going to use the micro sorry I didnt add that.