Aeroponics Grow- Experienced User? Can you Answer?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Seaginger, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hey Everyone Happy June! Just got my out door in the ground yesterday. Working on My Indoor...Like always..I Have a Low Pressure Aeroponics system running on GrowMau5 LED PUCKS they are the awesome and holy shit so bright! I am starting to build a High pressure system but before i get crazy with my rebuild i had some questions.
    My roots from my LPS are touching the bottom of the container(full 12 inch and growing) that holds them through the screen cups.(I use no media just the neoprene disks and plastic screen cups.) **Is It a bad/good idea to install some mesh-screens that kinda slow the drop of the roots?** I feel that when they sit on the bottom in left over water that is not really serving them they way aeroponics was meant.
    How often are people changed their reservoirs??- I check Mine daily but I hate to empty out good nutes and clean water more then i should.
    How Often do you have your misters/sprayers Cycle on and Off for?
    Ive read a lot of different info here from seconds on and off to minutes. What is the best results some of you have had? Right now i have it pretty close to on 1 min off for 3.
    Do you use air stones in your Reservoir?(Personally i think all the water movement from the sprayers is doing the same thing but i have read and heard other)
    Temp of Water? Ive always had good luck with water temps staying in the 60's. I read that colder is good for keeping bad bacterial and mold growth. Is there a Perfect Temp anyone has had great results with?
    Thanks For all the Feedback. I have plenty more questions on the HPS part like psi and droplet size. If anyone is using that and wants to share there experiences.