aeroponic system

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by justjr27, Apr 28, 2009.

1. hey there everyone im new to this forum I was particupating in another website but decided for a change something new. I was thinking of building a aeroponic system. This is what I was thinking on buliding. A two station operation each station will have four 71 quart totes and two 10 gallon totes connected with a 1/2" pvc pipe at the bottom for the solution. Each 71 quart tote will house seven 3" net pots with 1/2" pvc pipe inside with one mircosprayer on each side of the net pots.Each 71 quart tote will be on a stand one foot high made of 1" pvc above the water totes. For drainage each tote will have a outlet fitting on its bottom connected to 1/2" pvc pipe running back to the top of the water totes. Im going to be running a 365 gph sumb. pump and two air stones plus a solution heater in each tote. Iam going to attach a little model of what it will look like. Please Im new to this aeroponics so any help will be great. I just want to know if the system will work and if I have to do any changes. Plus will the 365 gph pump be enough for the 56 microsprayers each station will have and what temp should the solution be.And what should the time shedule for the wsprayers. Thanks guys ahead of time looking forward to getting to know each one of you. View attachment untitled.bmp

2. :( Whats up guys did I tell u Im not a leber and I wont bite come on I know some of yall can help me please

3. I guess being new is not a good thing around here ill just go back to the forum where I came from b/c I see no one wants to help around here seeing that threads that were just entered like 1 hour ago have got replys already so enough said peace:(

4. Hay I can tell you how to build the best aro system . I worked building these systems for 5 + years. we have them running from miami florida usa to costa rica in capos. You will need to get pvc fence posts the can be found at homedepot or loes in the US or you can get them on the net. get a resivor you can use any agercultur water troft or a 12 inch pvc pipe I prsonlly like the 55 gallon water traft from a farm feed suppllie. drop me a line if you want more info i will walk you thru building a perfect seystem. tell me how much space you have and how many grow site you need and I will walk you thur. Email me at Joshuawhitempr@gmail.com .