Aeroponic model 4Z0 Stoner Experiment #1745188 rev_2.b

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by trojangrower, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I like this setup a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Holy poop, Doggie!!
    This is cool. I just may try it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just need to get some nice clones before I try again. It worked good, but the roots can be such a pain. I am currently testing the vent cap that was mentioned in this thread... I should go look at it right now actually.

• Like Like x 1
  4. :confusedalt: the Internet Explorer?

see that emoticon? I am proud to say you are the first person to have ever received it from me :D

currently testing the drain system vent cap thingymejig and its working ... its working.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. inland empire The IE is in socal baby. You'd know that if you lived in cali... now I figure you're a resident of planet caravan?! lol.

Inland Empire - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 1
  6. upload_2020-11-19_8-38-22.png

just stay away from there!

no man, I'm a Canuck... one that is used to -20 permafrost. I figure I will build a spaceship soon. Dark side of the moon is calling me.

btw, thank you I needed that ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. It's already -20°C and full on winter where I am, has been for a couple weeks now. I think this might be a cold winter, man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. oh yeah! race city! one of my best friends, who is a native and a dentist lives there. as he says... they sure like their weed in corona. shit you right down the road from me