Aeroponic model 4Z0 Stoner Experiment #1745188 rev_2.b

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by trojangrower, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Aeroponics*** just caught my spelling error above. Dang auto correct

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Every living organism faces the consequence of an inevitable death. So it comes today to be that day for the aeroponic plant that I've been fueling... its time has come. Today was harvest day.

I decided to make a separate album showing off the girl before and after the chop
    Passion Fruit Aeroponics

That way we can just ignore the boring old results and get to the real nitty gritty of wtf was going on with the system itself.
    DSC02011.JPG i plan on making something with this...
    DSC02012.JPG clean as a whistle! but... where did the rocks and barriers go?!
    DSC02013.JPG
    big bad leroy brown
    DSC02014.JPG somewhere in there... the rocks, the root barrier, and maybe a small piece of the moon are trapped.
    Aero ROots.gif
    post-harvest clip of the sprayers in action. The lower sprayers have stopped on the right side, but were still operational on the left side. The top sprayers should have been turned 90 degrees to prevent top spraying, but will be removed in future models so more pressure can accumulate.
    DSC02019.JPG Baddest plant in the whole damn town...
    DSC02049.JPG And definitely female !

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #103 trojangrower, May 17, 2020
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Couple extra closeups from the tester bud I clipped a few days ago
    upload_2020-5-16_21-8-58.png
    pictured in sunlight
    upload_2020-5-16_21-7-35.png
    Pictured dry. I later trimmed it up and removed the 1.5g stalk, was just over 10g final (uncured).
    upload_2020-5-16_21-9-55.png
    10x objective
    upload_2020-5-16_21-10-55.png
    15x objective
    upload_2020-5-16_21-13-18.png
    20x objective (25x?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. That's the largest root mass I've ever seen. Amazing plant. Super cool stuff man, thanks for the ride.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How far had it pulled the rocks up in there?

6. well, I didn't want to photo bomb, but I'll show u the other pics from when this happened
    upload_2020-5-16_23-38-11.png
    I then flipped it over to look underneath
    upload_2020-5-16_23-38-43.png
    but my friend taking pics seemed zoom happy. The rocks were still pretty well settled near the bottom.
    upload_2020-5-16_23-39-32.png
    I pulled the roots off the rocks and the barrier to examine it closer; yes, they are getting though the barrier and along the sides. remember there was two layers of that barrier.
    upload_2020-5-16_23-40-43.png
    I pulled the layers apart to look as they were initially placed sandwiched together; you can clearly see the roots got in between.
    And beyond that, it looks like the roots were not happy about the barrier being there. If you look back at the first pic in the message, you can see the roots look darker, not as healthy near that area; you also see collapsed roots in the second picture. This could have led to rot.
    Also, reminder that the color of the root system is not because they are unhealthy, but because I use the biologicals that I use (ie. RootShield and Root Rescue, especially).

• Like Like x 2
  7. Been a while guys. Dried the weed, lost a little to botrytis, but only about 2-3g, not much. Maybe I dried the plant a little too close together,
    anyhow, most of it is going to get cured or passed about,
    The plant only produced smaller sized buds. I kinda blame the heating problem I was facing, which was solved by reversing the air flow, but that also introduced unfiltered air. So I will be repairing the problem before I use the room again.
    I haven't weighed anything out, but here's a couple pics.
    DSC02103.JPG That white container was full a couple days ago...
    DSC02104.JPG
    its fair smoke, I will let most of it cure properly, but reality...
    DSC02105.JPG
    and @JoshuaE , wrong ! there was a lot to trim off. I kinda like dry trimming better as it does take longer to dry, but when u go to trim, at least you have closer inspection of the buds and it preserves the volatiles a bit better. But yea, still a pain to clean up.
    OK that's really it, this thread be done. On to the next big bad bestest grow to be discovered.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Looks great. Another fine thread. Curious to see if the next plants roots will find their way out of the new style drain.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice dude

• Like Like x 1
  10. You know you can make some canna pain lotion or a salve with those roots. lol. Subbed

• Like Like x 1
  11. oh fuck i'm already subbed lmao

• Like Like x 1
  12. you may have subbed but that journal is over silly sitnspin. I was planning on the next model, just too busy atm, will resume in the fall.
    Until then, keep playing us music :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im fully aware that I'm not aware at all. Lol. Well I'm ready to party! I have well over 6k of digital songs in storage and at least 1k links saved from boobtube. Its amazing how many of these are dead links now... fuck those oppressors. Im sure you have seen dabbing monkey video? I reposted it and it got deleted. They sited religious intolerance. Wtf?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. most just moved to bitchute... even Stefan Molyneux who they are calling a white supremacist now. smh.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I had not heard of bitchute or Stephan. I had to look both of them up. A google search of Stephan gave only pages and pages of him saying that he is a raging racist nazi. But I don't know, according to BLM everybody is a racist except them, so there's that. I watched a documentary on the rise of Amazon. It's just more of the same data-driven companies like IG, Twitter, FB, Google, Microsoft, and Utube. Talk about big brother and all that bs!

I really wish I had been more consciously aware 20 years ago, but the cats out of the bag so to speak. They all know everything about us, how many times we fart, the whole enchilada. Hell, they have real people listening to the recording of Alexa, who interpret the recording and "make" the algorithm "better" by classifying what it all means according to them. Like how did amazon get you to want to put a microphone in your house, bedroom, car, and garage? We won't even talk about smart TV's. For example, Grammarly is building data on just how smart I am and what my convo is about, that goes to google and run through their search engine and given the amazon, who is trying to take over everything, police, DOD, pentagon, with their web services/ cloud system. We have a thing called The Ring. It is a security camera company, It was recently bought by Amazon. In trade for the inside scoop on public safety news, the police have control of all of the ring recording and can access them even after they are deleted. I hate the world we live in. These folks are just the new Robber Barons and need to be stopped at all costs. <end rant>

• Like Like x 1
  16. dabbing monkey

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. heh I don't own any of that shit. I don't have a phone, I got a magic jack though... but whatever that thing. I banned FB from my terminal, I never like that information thief.
    I've always enjoyed Aldous Huxley, a real prize of a personage, but u know recently they released a remake/series called Brave New World and its like really good, parallels the world we live in.
    Before the conquistadors arrived in South America, the Mayans had no concept of money. They just lived. That's kinda how I been, but... still bothers me. I'm a SAVAGE!

• Like Like x 1
  18. It would be nice to not use money. But then who gets the big house? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. If it's Mr muscles I ain't got a chance, unless gun = money! lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm a skinny savage :)

• Like Like x 1