AeroGarden

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by crackrocksteady, Sep 12, 2007.

1. I've been wanting to start a grow for quite a while, but have never actually come across something I could use/build to grow in a practical sense.
    I've been seeing an infomercial on TV a lot recently, and it looks like it'd be great for what I'm trying to do.
    http://www.homegrown-hydroponics.com/aecoaebehysy.html

Any ideas on this? You can buy special cubes specifically for planting your own seeds (how convenient) and it takes up a fairly small amount of space. I was debating acquiring a few of these in the next few months and giving it a shot (I plan on getting a medical card in Oregon when I move there, and need an easy way to grow).

2. :eek: looks awesome!!! Wow if I would have some money and if Id be living by myself and could grow I would def buy that

3. I bought the aero garden about 6 months ago and i love it. I killed my first batch but my second is going very nicely.About 3 weeks into flowering and its already got colas about 3 inches long and about 1 1/2 in diameter.There are however some downfalls. The first is that the light will only raise about a foot and a half. So i purchased some HPS lights. It is also very easy to overcrowd. Maybe 3 or 4 TOPS and thats pushing it and since tha resovoir is only about a gallon tank it requires watering once a day. But other than thats it great so have fun.

4. I thought about this idea too. Looks legit. Just wondering if that light will be sufficient enough for ganja plant? It looks like it doesn't go high enough for a large plant, it might lower your yield a good bit.

5. Does it seem like it'd be a decent system for clones? I think that'd be more feasible than growing an entire plant, and I could just have the mother plant elsewhere.