Aerogarden Pro 200 Lowryder 2 Fem Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by WilliamSparks98, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Any comments or suggestions are welcome!
    [​IMG]

Thats my overall setup for right now and it will change as the plants grow

[​IMG]

Digital Thermometer very important tool

[​IMG]

control pnael for the aerogarden, im currently using the nutes that came with it which are not bad actually

[​IMG]

I added a great air stone with pump because it provides more oxidation to the roots which makes the plant stronger
    [​IMG]

bright lights on the aerogarden pro 200

[​IMG]

supplemental lighting for budding stage

[​IMG]

Cover other pod holes so any unnecessary light or shit gets in the reservoir

[​IMG]

Lowryder 2 fem seed in the rockwool

[​IMG]

inside of the aerogarden, air stone does a great job

[​IMG]

I would only use lowryder in the aerogarden because its stealthy and is perfect size not to mention it autoflowers!

2. I will move this to the journals section since you have "journal" in the title.

3. Should be a kool grow man .....

Hope it turns out good for ya man ....

Can't wait to see a lil more ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ...........:D:D:D

4. hehe awesome man i've been wanting to see a grow in thoses little aero gardens , most the shops around here have one up for display and i always run into it.

5. UPDATE: Jan 2 09

[​IMG]

New box with lock

[​IMG]

Wired up a new fan for good ventilation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ionic air purifier to reduce odors from the plant

[​IMG]

one of my baby sprouts about 1 1/2 weeks old

[​IMG]

My awesome sherlock bubbler

[​IMG]

no dank tonight but still some decent beasters

6. Good Luck with the grow. I just finished up a two plant (LR#2) grow and onw plant was 12' and the other ended up being 10.5'. It was my first one so you live and learn but I netted 60 grams dry from the two plants.

7. lookin good

8. UPDATE: January 20

So far so good. Had a lil bit of nutrient burn and a calcium def but problem was solved. Another issue ive been dealing with is those shitty hannah checker ph meters. either mine was a lemon or those things just plain suck. anyways heres some pics. and i also have a 150 watt HPS light on the way cause the aerogarden light (which is easly removable) isnt cuttin it anymore. If you want light and airy buds use floro but if u want dense sticky buds get a HPS. anyways also got some Fox Farm Grow Big Hydro and FF big bloom. also a new milwaukee ph monitor and GH FloraKleen and FloraShield for the roots

[​IMG]

FOX FARM NUTRIENTS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GOT SOME MYLAR

[​IMG]

TOPPED PLANT 1

[​IMG]

PLANT 2

[​IMG]

PLANT 1

[​IMG]

ROOTS

[​IMG]

LITTLE GUY

[​IMG]

FAN 1 INTAKE

[​IMG]

FAN 2 EXAUST

[​IMG]

MORE ROOTS

9. Looking good dude. I'm interested in seeing this. FF nutes are great, I've heard lot of great shit. The plants look healthy. I've been thinking about running some autoflowering plants outside this spring so I can get a midsummer harvest. Keep it green man.

10. My Milwaukee pH monitor just arrived along with my FloraShield. Why did the FloraShield make my plants so droopy?

[​IMG]

Heres the probe and air tube going into the aerogarden reservoir

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Nice grow. Is this your first Lowryder Grow?
    Subscribed :smoke:

12. ya this is my first grow ever!

13. Updates plz

14. definetly update u should be done by now lol