Aerogarden Grow Help

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Lady Toker, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Hey Everyone,:wave:

Im on my third attempt to grow herb in the Aerogarden Grow, and for the third time my seedlings either didnt sprout or grew into the label. How can i get my babies to grow straight up? Also is rockwool ok to use in AGG? Help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. I have never tried rockwool in my Aerogarden, actually I would think it would get to wet. As far as getting them to grow straight up, I never attach the labels to the plastic I only rest them on the plastic. This way I can shift the plant in the sponge if need be. Also I always germ in a paper towel then transfer to the sponge. ou might want to consider a Master Grow Kit.

3. Thanks, could i leave the label off completely?

4. No, you'd be risking possible root rot. That would ruin your crop. Just don't ever stick it on and readjust it if it shifts and you should be ok. If your blowing a fan across the plants, then stick it down after the plant pops through the opening.

Growing in an Aerogarden is a trial and error process. But once you get it down, its very easy to keep duplicating your results.