Aerogarden grow help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KillaBuStIn, Mar 16, 2008.

1. sup
    Ive been planning a grow gor about a month now ive got about a dozen seeds (bag) and i have a few questions

1: i am thinking about buying one of those aerogardens to grow it in sense i can't grow outside and building a whole grow room is out (unless it would be cheaper and more secure)
    is this a good idea for a first grow?

2: my main concern is odor and not allowing people 2 find the plant i have a few ideas

1: i have a closet with a shelf that would fit the aerogarden but would restrict air flow

2: I have an old entertainment center that i could paint inside white line it with plastic or celo wrap and possibly two carbon filters with fans and the aero would fit perfectly with room 2 spare...

3 i might be able to build a grow box and put it in the closet

i am going to post pics of the spaces to let you better see em...

also i could wire a timer to the aerogarden to get 12/12

if you could post any links to carbon filters or any other useful stuff that would be great
    what do you guys think

2. aerogarden is a waste of cash. google "diy aerocloner" and save yourself a couple hundred bucks. instead of using pucks in the 2" hole you can use baskets.
    and then you could also search the site.