Aerogarden for the first time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kzeroone, Dec 4, 2008.

1. I started with 7 mystery seeds from one of the bags i got. I put them all into the aerogarden delux system, and veg them for about 1 month, then switched to 12 12. I use fox far nutes, superthrive, and chaching also made by fox farm. After sexing I was left with only two plants here they are from the begginning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12/12 switch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sexed and left with two females

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not bad, I am curious if the first sets of pics were taken at one month?
    If so would expect them to be quite a bit bigger.

3. It's beginning to look like a jungle in there

4. The first pics were taken at around 3 to 4 weeks, but when I put them into flowering, they just started to go crazy. I toped them, and tied down the two top branches, and thats why everythings all spread out. I am running out of headroom, and can't raise the lights up any higher. I will be gone on a trip for 2 and a half weeks, so i'm just going to put it on a big rubbermaid resevoir.

5. This may be the finest Aerogarden grow I have seen to date. But I think you just hit on the biggest flaw in the system. Headroom is at a premium. If you grow lowryder or some other dwarf then maybe it would be adequate.

Congrats to you for growing this well (based on the looks of your plants) with such a limiting piece of equipment.

6. they look nice man..
    what kinda lights are you using? they almost looked a little streched in the first month...
    it could just be the bag see comming out in it.

7. yeah, i moved them to a bigger space, and because I got the aerogarden delux, I was able to give them a lot more head room with that big expandable light arm. I am only using the aerogarden dulex light which comes with 3 26 wt cfls, and I added two more 26wt cfls in reflectors. I am really glad with what the chaching is doing to my buds... there comming FROSTY!!!