Aerogarden + Bubbleponics Bucket & Drip System + Sour Diesel & BS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by aerogardenguy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Been looking for a review of that snow storm stuff. Thanks man:wave:

2. First time using it and literally overnight after I added the first dose I noticed some more frosting. Next time around I will be adding some Gravity to the mix. I highly highly recommend the Bloombastic too. That stuff is the bomb. Expensive but is very very worth it. Blows up the buds nicely.

3. I've never used supplements, however I'm considering adding some in my upcoming grow. Bloombastic and Snow Storm, you say? Any others you'd recommend or avoid?

4. First time growing so hard for me to say. Each time i added a new nutrient to the mix i saw within a few days a difference of growth (plumpness from the bloombastic & trichs from the snow storm). so for those two in general i would say they are really good. 3 stage flora series has worked well throughout the grow.

5. great looking 1st grow man!!

6. thanks August I really appreciate it. I read a lot and worked hard to make this all happen. I hope to get a little over an oz. Shit is reallly stinky now. Smelling like candy!

7. yeah man.. i love late flower. just when you think it wont smell anymore.. it does LOL

you running the 1 plant? I think you'll get over that oz no problem.. it looks pretty dense from the pics.

8. Yea the buds are real dense and heavy. Had to tie up the main cola to the top of the box it was leaning on the side this morning. If the box was any wider the plant would have came out of the bucket. Also took out the shelf and raised the lamp higher so i can get more light coverage. I'll put some pics up later. Starting to get frosty.

Do you think that I should do a water change in a few days and do 1 more week of full/half nutes? Then flush? I dont want to flush early and the trichs are 50% Clear 50% cloudy. very very very few amber that i have seen. What do you think?

9. #149 Hypeshot, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    Don't flush early i agree , I would wait till you see about 30 amber 70 cloudy and then do your flush. Hell me , I would run full strength up until 50/ 50 amber/cloudy and then run 1/2 strength for a week and chop it there , allowing just slightly over 50/50 to make sure everything is done fattening.

i'm not a fan of starving my plant completely and expecting Good things. It's perfectly fine running a lower strength up until chop , you won't taste it man. Your Grow looks great man.

10. Thanks Hypershot! I think that is what I am going to do. Flush when i start seeing 25% amber.

11. Picture Update:

Day 48 Flower 12/12

She is starting to really crystal up now... Look at the trichs on this girl. I am very impressed with this Humboldt Snow Storm Ultra. Does its job and some. Noticed some hardening from the Snow as well.

Also took out the top shelf in the grow box (what a f* pain in the ass) and raised up the light and exhaust. Now my main cola is 3" above the lamp. More grow room for next time.

I will also have an update on my germination of my Rez SD IBL Seeds, Double Dutch from Magus & a MC x Makoda.

Grow box shot of the lifted lamp and accessories.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. thanks again to AugustWest for the +Rep.... I am outta the red finally. Need some more Rep...Thanks GC for all the help with this grow. Kinda gettin itchy to cut a piece. Haven't made one snippity snip of this girl. I must have been a doctor in a previous life because i have a lot of patience.

13. shit.. my 1st grow i woulda had every bottom branch smoked by now LOL :p

14. Woke up this morning to check on Tree-na and a few of the bud site branches were looking flimsy so i tied them to the main stalk to support the weight. Now maybe she'll juice up them buds a little more now that she can hold it. Since i tied up the main cola i can feel the density increased and more weight. If that cola wasn't tied she would fall over or snap.

Update some pictures later or tomorrow.

15. looking great! so that snow ultra really is good. im thinkin about ordering some

16. I mean take it that this is my first time growing so i have little to go off of with how good or not good something is. But for sure when i started adding this to the soup in less than 36hrs i saw a major difference. It cost me like $12-$13 for the small bottle that is 236ml (8oz) and my rez is only filled with 4 gallons. Dosage is barely anything for me because they suggest 2ml per gallon in hydro (5ml per gallon soil). So i only need to use 8ml total per dosage. On top of it Humboldt products are known to be super concentrated so it is recommended to watch the over kill and underdose nutes. Works best with PPM levels kept under 1000 or so.

17. Also i hear the foliar feed with this stuff is awesome. I will try the next time around. I have one seed from Magus Genetics "Double Dutch" that has sprouted, rooted and roots hanging in the water in my Aerogarden Deluxe. 24/0 --- I will be adding this grow into a continuous grow on this thread.

18. that's a nice photo + rep i love sour diesel i always have at least 1 in my room every grow hope you cloned that beauty

19. Damn bro, those buds are swellin up nice!!:hello:

20. Thanks.... The trichs are about 40% Clear 60% Cloudy. No Amber that I have seen so I am going to run another 5-7 days w/ Nutrients @ about 1/2-3/4 strength and then flush. I will do a water change tomorrow with my final batch of soup. Excited to use this Snow Storm for another week.

Pics in a few.