aero mist foggers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jinn420, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Started out with DWC, moved on to drip systems and thought I'd try fogponics. Got two tripple head ultrasonsic aeromist foggers on ebay. I was wanting to adapt them into my current drip tote setups. Was gonna drop it in a net cup and have the net cup wrapped tightly in a big heavy duty zip lock baggy. It'd sit in the tote just like the other net cups do and be fed by a adjustable drip stake that'll provide a constant level of nutrient solution to the fogger. Holes will be poked in the sides at a level just above the foggers sensor to allow the fog and any excess solution to cascade out into the tote. Does this sound like a viable plan and should I then turn the drip stakes down for the plants to a very slow drip like 1- 1/2gph? The foggers have a small red LED and I'm guessing I should cover it up somehow so it doesn't screw with my photoperiod. That or I'll just turn it off during the dark periods.

2. I think i should have posted this in the advanced growing tech section to begin with. If a moderator is reading this please do feel free to delete this post i already re posted this in the right section.