aero garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nuckchii, Oct 25, 2008.

1. I have a plant started in a aero garden because it give all the nutrients a new plant needs, then all the nutrients a growing plant needs and then a thriving plant needs

the light ficture is what i want to know about
    can i un attach the top/light to make it taller or would that mess with the distribution of light and warmth and what not?:confused:

and if no one knows its not any special seeds because i wanted to give a test run but are still good

so any ideas

2. Hmmm... can you adjust the 'top light'. Why yes, you can! Just move it!

3. no like get it over the height of the neck, like hang the lights if the wires are long enough or i add wire, so when it gets over 12in i can still have growing room

4. Hmmm...height of the neck...shrug.

I'd say yes - it sounds like an adjustable light, which is good...and your concerns are about growing conditions when reaching 12in, which shows you're thinking ahead.

So yes... I say do it.

5. Yes.

As your Plant/s get bigger the light moves higher with them.

I think thats what your asking.

6. I'm sure it could be done. It wouldn't mess up the light distribution. Are you just wanted to raise it to make bigger plants?

7. yeah because it is only like 10-11in and a plant grows taller then that so if i can and it wont mess anything up id be sooo happy ahha