Aero Garden

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nickushh, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Hey I was thinking about starting a grow with aero garden http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0015MG9P2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1375394636&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY190.
    The link above is the one I was looking to buy. Please give some input on it and would I need anything additionally for it. I already have a Grow tent with Mylan covering the whole inside have I've got 4cfls with reflective shades. Two small fans one bringing in air one taking out air. Thanks for help just need to know what else I'm going to need thanks any inputs help please!!!

2. Lol anyone?

3. I just posted the same question yesterday,and the answer I pretty much got was that its only good for cloning and starting off your plants,unless you put clones in there and start flowering off rip....

4. To read everything people had to say about it,just find my post I made on the 29th....

5. I would suggest dropping $100 on a 150w MH/HPS light, instead.   Then make your own hydro system using the Hempy bucket method (google it) You'll get much better results.

6. Hey NASA does it....

.....but, I recommend you stick to hps.