aero clone redip method

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ganjen, Jan 6, 2011.

1. hey just curious, has anyone ever tried to keep applying root gel as it gets sprayed off in the aero system? wonder if a dip in the gel again at day 5 would be helpful or harmful

2. dont need root gel in a aero cloner.. ive got 100% success rate with just distilled water.

when it comes to aeroponics... anything you add potentially can clog up stuff. Less is more right?

3. cool thats pretty much the response i was looking for. im using RO water only with only that first dip in the clone gel. im on day 4 and nothing so far. I hear it takes 7 days on average to see any results in the aero. everything looks healthy tho up to this point, guessing so far, so good. do you spray your clones with a spray bottle mister or anything to help out with humidity?

4. my last clone had no roots after 2 weeks, left it in the cloner when I left town for the holidays... came back and it exploded with a root system. Just be patient. I live in the desert and never spray foilage, even clones.. thats what aeroponics is for.

5. i agree. some times you just need to be patient. rooting horimone isnt a requirement in any clone operation. i forget to dip some of mine before putting them in rockwool and they still root.

truth is the rooting horimone washes of into the water so it is still there anyways. its just diluted