advisor, moderator, whatever gets me the free stuff

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ludivicomethod, Aug 7, 2001.

1. how do i become an advisor or moderator or whatever? *L* says he gets free stuff. i want free stuff. like one of the old tshirts. only bad thing about the name change is its so obvious. "coffeeshop" was like a cult thing. i want one of those tshirts, but have no credit card.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll see what I can do, I have enough mods for the moment, please wait till the new site goes live, I will than see what I'll do with the old t-shirts.

SJ

3. ALRIGHT! my thanks mighty budking :D

4. Free!

I love free stuff!

FREE STUFF MAKES ME HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

• Like Like x 3
  5. sex and weed makes me happy :D :D :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ohh sure. Back in January when this board was small you weren't interested, but now that things have picked up you want in.

I'm just kidding, but when opportunity knocks, you better answer. Unless it's a jehova's witness, then you better turn off the TV and hide.

7. Yeah, my friends Nick and *L* had told me of it long long ago, back when I prolly would have been member under 100. I didn't even chief up for the first timed till like in January. I have learned so much from this board, and the links I got from *L*. If only this damn country didn't have such a taboo on it.