Advise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Hey all I have a 9 weeks of flower rqs northern lights and cookies that are crowning. It where ur buds are finishing and than decide to throw new growth and white pistols on the tips of buds. It occurs with heat and I believe it a regrowth issue. So my question is I am at 20% amber and wondering if I should just chop?pic1-3 is NL. 4-6 cookies[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi 'Papa' yep i'd chop them now ,,it could as you say about the heat re-growth and making more pistils pop up ..but some times its the strain as well that causes it ,,in fact if you wait till the plant stops throwing up pistils you could be waiting weeks ,,,so chop now my man and enjoy the fruits of your labor :weed::GettingStoned::smiley-rolling-joint:mac..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It's personal preference if you want to go a little longer, personally I chop at around 30%. The new growth will be negligible, at a point the degradation will start out weighing the positive new growth that won't mature anyway.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ty Mac yah that's what I thought ty my man!! Have u heard from Robbie last few days?

• Like Like x 1
  5. My concern is they won't amber further??

• Like Like x 1
  6. think it was Sunday i last had PM off robbie ,Papa ....but i'll check it out and let you know..mac/

7. if you leave the plant it'll still,amber up ,,while the New trichomes get to white ,,,,mac,,

8. Dude, my bubblegum did that late flower and i let it go 118 days and it screwed it up! I’m saying chop it!!! Take my advice and salvage what u got!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yes it's the same as heat stress. I do have some colored stems of trichomes too. I think they are all done. The indoor run I did last time got heat stress than the same thing. Lost its smell too. I've already tried most of it and it seems done

• Like Like x 1
  10. The rest of the plant will but the new growth will not before you start seeing degradation from the old growth. My bubble gum does this every grow.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pic 1 Puff with the Northern Lights. Pic 2 cookies [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. Loving the lavender coloration, nice job!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wish I could take credit just the weather did it.

14. So mac to cure this problem do I try to make sure my girls get less light at the end of flower? I guess they days getting longer has my girls confused?? Ty Mac! Thinking about putting either on patio or on side of house to block at the end of life?

15. So this is what I've done going to let the amnesia sit in the dark closet for around 3 days and I pulled the cookies and NL[​IMG][​IMG]

16. hi 'Papa ,,,it the plant was mine i'd harvest now ( well flush now cuz plant will still grow in the flushing) so if you dont want any more or to much amber i'd chop now mate ,,check the pictures out 'Papa see what you think ,,mac... harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

17. Dose new pistol growth effect the bud weight?

18. well pistils are coming from calyx's which will fatten up so you'd get a tiny bit more weight added ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thankyou mac

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Tiny bit

• Like Like x 1