Advise please, please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daveof59, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I dunno if i'm being overly cautious but i've noticed some marks appearing on my plants. I wonder if anyone could tell me what they are? whats causing it? and if there is anything to worry about?. If you can see in the first pic on the right leaf about half way down on the right hand side (on the tip) on the left leaf on the left handside a bit further down. On the second pic right hand side on the right leaf near the bottom. They look like the colour of petrol (a rainbowy oil colour) Is this something to worry about. I water the plants twice a week but a good doseage of water. I haven't started using nutes yet. The room is pretty well ventilated but a nice temp. Please help.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really don't want to lose my plants. Maybe I'm just worrying over nothing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks fine to me, looks just like water marks

3. yeah they look fine to me. I wouldnt worry about it. Only if they start to get worse would i worry

looking nice man!

4. yeah they look fine to me. I wouldnt worry about it. Only if they start to get worse would i worry

looking nice man!

5. are u leaving the water to settle over night to lose its chlorine levels? also are you watering in their light period... it looks like a salt build up in your water... which when dripped on the leaves is evaporating leaving the salts in the water on ur leaves!! i wouldnt worry about it .. but would leave the water out over night so these impurities in the water collapse!

6. well i didn't last time i water them but usually i do leave it to settle. i'm on 24hr cycle at the mo so yes i water them in the light

7. cheers for the vote of confidence guys