Advise from the pros please

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Thatguy89, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Using canna coco a+b a little bit of calmag and roots excelurator (silica in veg)

First grow

2. That's a fast growing mix.

3. Been working nicely for me! I'm still getting yellowing tips though which is weird plants are about 2 months old now and I cut back the feed to 3ml/L from 4ml of a and b and cut back calmag...still getting nute burn. Do you think it's possible in coco you have to feed less because it's daily?

First grow

4. Despite all the minor problems I've had they still have been growing super fast

First grow

5. I don't know where on the planet you come from but I'm sure it's available to you I use biobizz allmix soil which has a perlite mix and natural things like worm castings bark some peat which has its own feed within itself but you get biobizz products grow bloom topmax also some other stimulants like algemic fish mix but I stick with grow bloom topmax which is totally organic but I still flush with advanced nutrients Final Solution it's great for taste and clean white ash I finish of my 2 week flush obviously with 4 days water

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

6. It might look like it needs fed daily and you are overfeeding them I've alway done the weight test pick up a pot dry and then pick same pot up after a good feed that way you can tell which individual plant needs what and when if it's hard to try lift your pots never mind your topsoil coco whatever rub down and see if it's dark under the topsoil if not dark then feed

7. Looks to me that they are quite bushy give them a slight canopy trim leave them almost a week maybe 4 days to recuperate then turn them 12 n 12 or you won't have any room in that small tent of yours

8. They will totally explode trim canopy then turn 3 maybe 4 days later

• Like Like x 1
  9. Flipped about a week ago check out the journal link

First grow