Advise from the pros please

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Thatguy89, Aug 11, 2017.

1. There's no lockout or major deficiency they are still growing really fast...so confused lol

First grow

2. Sorry but I'm no expert when it comes to identifying deficiencies. According to the KISS method that I use - if you use tap water - calmag is not necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll try it out thanks for all the pointers man...been a big help.

First grow

4. I use 2.5ml of calimagic per gallon and seems just fine

5. tap water?

First grow

6. yes tap water . I added it in with the rest of the nutes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Airpots, I just switched from fabric to these. Way easier to transplant and every time I moved my fabric pots I could just picture the roots getting ripped off as the fabric shifts. Really like these lol

First grow

8. Yeah they look good m8 a think that the roots air prune when they get to the holes which in turn makes the roots branch of more which creates bushier girls think I'll invest in those what size are they

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

9. This is the root growth in an air-pot at two weeks from sprout. I use a 1 liter for propagation and the first two weeks, then I use a 9 liter for the rest of the grow.
    Transplant 2 wks.JPG I love them.

10. I usually use either 15 or 20 ltre standard pots usually 20 litre but how would it work what size would u recommend

11. I grow plants in a 9 liter air-pot that yields 8oz. easily. I grow only 2 plants at a time and easily yield a pound. Large pots are for soil growers or mother plants - a 9 liter air-pot can grow a plant over 6' - wouldn't want it any larger indoors.

1liter and 9liter air-pots.

1-litre-Air-Pot-hydro.jpg Hydro-3-1.jpg

12. I'm not experienced in these pots but hydro always gives a good yield but can you not use these pots with soil

13. Of course you can use soil. But aren't you using coco? Coco is hydroponics.

14. I'm using 12L airports...they say with airports and fabric pots you can use a smaller size because they don't get root bound as easily

First grow

15. Damn autocorrect..yes I meant airPOTS lol

First grow

16. Haha predictive txts are a pain in the arse lol but are you running a hydroponic system with them or just using them like a normal soil pot but with the added root growth

• Like Like x 1
  17. 60/40 coco/perlite

First grow

18. I just transplanted a week ago and noticed I have roots hanging all out of the bottom screen of the pot..it's like a Scrog for the roots haha

First grow

19. But what u feeding I like to use ionic when using hydro and when I'm doing organic I use biobizz all mix soil with the biobizz range of feeds only grow bloom and topmax none of your fishmix or algemic and it's all good bro wbu