Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advise for a first trip to Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheKillJoy, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, i'am a relatively new smoker. I used to smoke with friends when younger but somehow disliked it and stopped, however i tried to smoke alone once and now i'am a regular smoker for almost 3 months. Since i never had the opportunity to test good weed( the one i smoke i dont even know what strain it is) and that i will have a week off from work next week i decided to use it to visit Amsterdam :) So i searched on the forum but couldnt find up to date threads on the topic and would like to ask some questions.
    First, what places do you suggest to buy from and what to avoid?
    Since i'll be there for only 3 days and would like to try the most variety possible of different strains, what strains should i try, like the must try of each kind, Sativa, Indica and Hybrid?
    I plan to get some good Indica when i arrive the first night in order to chill, then the first day some Sativa, i was thinking of something kinda psychedelic with a great head high that gives lot of energy and euphoria.
    I also plan to eat some space cake since i never tried them, so here again, suggestions would be welcomed!
    Finally what is your oppinion on those magic truffles that are also legal there? Is it a good idea to try one or it risks to fuck up my journey? Since i'am only there for 3 days i want to experince the most possible while staying safe.
    Thanks for your advice :)

• Like Like x 1